Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Story of a Table~Not For Sale

My in-laws brought us a table a few weeks ago for us to re-purpose and sale.  Once I laid eyes on the table I knew we had the perfect spot for it in our home.  This isn't just any ordinary table, it's a special table.  It's been in my husbands family for years.  It was my father-in-laws grandparents table and he remembers writing on the bottom of it when he was a little boy.  So you see, this isn't just any ordinary table, it's a table with a long history that belongs in our family.  I think it looks beautiful with it's new paint job and new home.

Of course I get so anxious to get my hands on some of the furniture that we get,  I forget to take before pictures.  I did take a few, but after I got a little paint on them first.  oops!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS