Monday, October 24, 2011

Beautiful Occassional/Entry or Small Buffet Table ~sold!

This piece would be great as an occasional/entry table or a small buffet, it has beautiful detailing and so much character! It's solid wood and has been painted in Old Ochre, lightly distressed, the top was stained in dark walnut, entire piece waxed for protection.

Dimensions~34" wide, 33" tall, 18" deep.
This is one of my favorite pieces we have done yet, I am a sucker for detailing and the Old Ochre is such a beautiful color! 

**I had lots of interest on this piece before it was ever refinished.  But it was actually sold to my parents, I think my Dad loves it as much as I do.  :)

Have a great day!
~Erica

We'll be working on another Queen Anne Sideboard, this baby is a beauty!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS