Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Antique Solid Wood Buffet/Sideboard ~ NOW $200

**REDUCED TO $200**
This piece has given me so much grief!  This is the third time we have painted it, the other two times I just wasn't that crazy with it.  Decided to go with the color Coco and I can finally say I love it!  This color is beautiful on this piece.  Thank goodness b/c I don't know what I was going to do with it if this color didn't work out.  We have literally had this piece since last fall b/c I've been so wishy washy on the color.  It's time for it to find it's new home!  

Solid Wood Antique Buffet/Sideboard/Dresser. Has dovetailed drawers. Has been painted in Coco and lightly distressed.  Each cabinet has three shelves for storage and there are four drawers. Lots of storage! Beautiful Piece!!

Dimensions: 54" wide, 39 1/2" tall, 20" deep
Cost: $200 Cash






Have a great rest of the week!  More dressers coming up next week!  :)

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS